Health & Safety Management System Premises
- All Equipment is cleaned and replaced to its predetermined place after use
- Spillages on floor especially oil liquid based will be wiped immediately to avoid
- The Kitchen floor is thoroughly cleaned and washed and moped with all corners
every major meal preparation
- The Kitchen is kept pest – free as far as possible. This can be achieved by
installing & use of Fly – catchers
- All platforms wiped with clean wash cloths after every major meal preparation & after each use
- No unusual smell, No stagnant water
- No animal, insects and rodents
- Clean walls, ceiling and doors
- All equipments like chopping boards,
spoons, forks, plates etc is checked and
damaged ones replaced.
- All plates, spoons, utensils are
thoroughly cleaned with hot water and
wiped with clean cloth before re use.
- Sinks kept clean and be scrubbed daily. Dust bin must be cleaned with hot water at
least once a day.
- Plates / trays or food containers is used
while transporting food.
- Touching any part of the body is avoided
while handling food.
- Raw materials purchase is monitored by the Manager of Operations.
- Vendors are shortlisted based on the
evaluation of the Manager
- Supply rates and quality are fixed after negotiation and the agreed rate list is
forwarded to the central & onsite kitchen
for record & verification.
Raw Materials Replinishment
- Perishable food – Daily
- Non Perishable – Weekly